Digital Marketing Executive
About The Role
The Digital Marketing Executive is an incremental part of the company’s performance marketing strategy and is responsible for setting up digital campaigns to drive brand awareness and generate quality leads for the sales team.
- Executes and implements strategic marketing plans to meet business objectives including brand awareness and lead generation campaigns in the UAE and internationally.
- Manage on a daily basis, the optimization and enhancement of on-going campaigns.
- Propose potential marketing opportunities to the line manager by identifying property trends and new digital / social media marketing opportunities.
- Manage overall digital marketing activities which includes online market research and analysis of marketing trends and competitors.
- Monitor and follow-up on specific tasks and project deliverables.
- Work with line manager(s) and graphic designers to create engaging content for Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Instagram, Tik-Tok, and Snapchat campaigns.
- Develop content and campaigns for key international markets with a focus on specific targeting for different geographical areas.
- Launch and manage numerous different campaigns at the same time with different objectives including CPM, CPA and CPL across Google, Facebook, Instagram, Tik-Tok, Snapchat etc.
- Work closely with the creative team to brainstorm and produce engaging content to launch campaigns on different social platforms.
- Creating landing pages using Instapage and Wix for Google and Facebook Campaigns.
- Integrate Facebook, Google forms for CRM with proper parameters.
- Monitor feedback from agents on CRM to identify the quality of leads from the campaigns and evaluate targeting for future campaign improvements and optimization.
- Optimize, analyze & manage bids with clearly defined timelines to avoid overspends or under delivery of all campaigns.
- Responsible for implementing, executing, modifying and monitoring campaigns to increase awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Reporting for campaigns across Google, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, and Snapchat.
- Create media plans and campaign requirements for any outsource requirements which the company may have for international markets. Where required, KPIs need to be set and must be measurable and achievable to evaluate the overall success of any outsourced performance marketing campaigns.
- Execute SMS campaigns as and when required by Line Manager(s).
- Update the leads from all social media platforms including Jivochat, Facebook Messenger and Instagram into the system.
- Create strategic media plans for monthly budget spend on social media and provide invoices for social media campaigns on a monthly basis.
- Follow up on lead quality feedback with customer service and sales teams.