Nov 13, 2023
We are looking to hire Property Consultants to join our expanding company. Previous industry experience is mandatory and the ideal candidate would have worked for at least 1-2 years in the U.A.E. real estate market.
- Provide property investment advice to clients after careful analysis of market conditions and trends and identify their needs and preferences
- Provide customers with comprehensive and consistent support throughout the entire sales process
- Attend events and property launches organized by developers
- Find clients in need of consultancy services through cold-calling, advertising, and business presentations
- Perform comparative market analysis to provide advice on the off-plan property value
- Discuss and follow up on opportunities with prospective buyers
- Handle daily operations including internal company CRM tools.
- Follow proper documentation process for every transaction to ensure full compliance with the UAE real estate market rules and regulations
- Promote sales through available advertisement channels, open houses, events, etc.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and suggest new and innovative ideas for lead generation
- Keep up to date with market trends and best practices
- Real Estate Sales experience in the U.A.E. for at least 1-2 years is mandatory
- Off-plan experience is highly preferred
- Fluent in English
- Native in German, Dutch or Russian will be a great advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to build rapport with both: customers and developers
- Self-driven, ambitious, and trustworthy
- Strong negotiator
- Ability to work independently with great dedication
- Computer literate (MS Office, Internet, CRM, etc.)
- UAE driving license
- Team player
“We highly appreciate your interest in Unique Properties.
Rest assured that if your profile meets the criteria for the position
we will most definitely be in touch.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We thank you for your understanding and wish you the best of luck in your professional advancement.”