Aldar Haven

Experience Ultimate Luxury Living at Haven in Dubai 🏡

Unique Properties Logo
AED 2.4 Million

Starting Price

Unique Properties Logo
Q3 2027

Completion Date

Unique Properties Logo
Villa, Townhouse

Property Type

Unique Properties Logo
DIFC, Dubai

Location

Discover Your Dream Lifestyle:

Haven, an exquisite residential project in the heart of Dubai, offers a unique blend of comfort, convenience, and sophistication. Located in the family-friendly community of Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), this impressive development is the first venture in Dubai by the renowned Abu Dhabi developer, Aldar Properties, known for its innovative luxury real estate.

Off-Plan properties launched by Aldar PRICES STARTING: AED 2.4 Million
Prices Start at AED 2.4 MillionConvenient 70/30 Payment PlanAnticipated Handover in Q3 2027An Eco-Oasis in the City:Haven is designed as an eco-community with lush parks, scenic walking

Prices Start at AED 2.4 Million

Convenient 70/30 Payment Plan

Anticipated Handover in Q3 2027

An Eco-Oasis in the City:

Haven is designed as an eco-community with lush parks, scenic walking paths, and serene rivers that encourage residents to prioritize their well-being. It's a place where time seems to stand still, inviting you to embrace tranquility and escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Located adjacent to Villanova and Al Barari, between Emirates Road and Al Ain Road, Aldar Properties has meticulously designed and constructed this project to ensure an ideal, luxurious lifestyle. Haven is projected to be completed in Q4 2027.

 

Varied Living Options:

Haven will consist of 2,500 cutting-edge residences, offering a choice between 3–4-bedroom townhouses and two categories of stunning villas, Serene Villa and Elite Villa, featuring 3-6 bedrooms. Townhouse sizes range from 2,271 sq. ft to 3,154 sq. ft, and villas from 3,003 sq. ft to 9,300 sq. ft. These homes boast meticulously planned Azurwesr

Eco-Innovations for Sustainable Living:

Eco-friendly features are integrated into the residences, including efficient water and electricity systems, advanced air conditioning, ventilation, and air quality enhancements. Smart waste recycling and a solar energy storage photovoltaic system will be in place. The community also offers noise monitoring, air purification, soil irrigation, and robust security systems to ensure maximum comfort for its residents.

 

Abundance of Amenities:

Residents will have access to a wealth of amenities, including a fitness center, two adult pools and a children's pool, spa and wellness centers, jogging and cycling paths, children's playgrounds, and nearby shops. The master plan includes the construction of a kindergarten, nursery, and international school upon the project's completion.

 

Strategic Location:

Haven's strategic location, between Emirates Road and Al Ain Road, provides quick access to key Dubai destinations. Dubai Marina and Burj Khalifa are just a 25-minute drive away, while Dubai International Airport can be reached within 30-35 minutes. Major shopping malls are within a short 10-15 minute drive, including Cityland Mall, Ventura Mall, Remal Mall, Andalusia Courtyard Mall, Midtown Central Majan, and Global Village. Golf enthusiasts will appreciate the proximity of Trump International Golf Club and the Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club, just a 10-15 minute drive away.

 

A Lucrative Investment Opportunity:

The developer offers a flexible payment plan with a low 5% initial down payment. Depending on the property type, you can pay 60% or 70% during the construction process, with the remaining 30% or 40% due upon property completion. Investing in Haven presents an excellent opportunity for potential resale, potentially yielding a 15-20% profit when the development is completed.

 

Embrace a serene and sophisticated lifestyle at Haven in Dubai. Your dream home awaits! 🏡🌿

Read More Read Less
Prices Start at AED 2.4 MillionConvenient 70/30 Payment PlanAnticipated

Prices Start at AED 2.4 Million

Convenient 70/30 Payment Plan

Anticipated Handover in Q3 2027

An Eco-Oasis in the City:

Haven is designed as an eco-community with lush parks, scenic walking paths, and serene rivers that encourage residents to prioritize their well-being. It's a place where time seems to stand still, inviting you to embrace tranquility and escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Located adjacent to Villanova and Al Barari, between Emirates Road and Al Ain Road, Aldar Properties has meticulously designed and constructed this project to ensure an ideal, luxurious lifestyle. Haven is projected to be completed in Q4 2027.

 

Varied Living Options:

Haven will consist of 2,500 cutting-edge residences, offering a choice between 3–4-bedroom townhouses and two categories of stunning villas, Serene Villa and Elite Villa, featuring 3-6 bedrooms. Townhouse sizes range from 2,271 sq. ft to 3,154 sq. ft, and villas from 3,003 sq. ft to 9,300 sq. ft. These homes boast meticulously planned Azurwesr

Eco-Innovations for Sustainable Living:

Eco-friendly features are integrated into the residences, including efficient water and electricity systems, advanced air conditioning, ventilation, and air quality enhancements. Smart waste recycling and a solar energy storage photovoltaic system will be in place. The community also offers noise monitoring, air purification, soil irrigation, and robust security systems to ensure maximum comfort for its residents.

 

Abundance of Amenities:

Residents will have access to a wealth of amenities, including a fitness center, two adult pools and a children's pool, spa and wellness centers, jogging and cycling paths, children's playgrounds, and nearby shops. The master plan includes the construction of a kindergarten, nursery, and international school upon the project's completion.

 

Strategic Location:

Haven's strategic location, between Emirates Road and Al Ain Road, provides quick access to key Dubai destinations. Dubai Marina and Burj Khalifa are just a 25-minute drive away, while Dubai International Airport can be reached within 30-35 minutes. Major shopping malls are within a short 10-15 minute drive, including Cityland Mall, Ventura Mall, Remal Mall, Andalusia Courtyard Mall, Midtown Central Majan, and Global Village. Golf enthusiasts will appreciate the proximity of Trump International Golf Club and the Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club, just a 10-15 minute drive away.

 

A Lucrative Investment Opportunity:

The developer offers a flexible payment plan with a low 5% initial down payment. Depending on the property type, you can pay 60% or 70% during the construction process, with the remaining 30% or 40% due upon property completion. Investing in Haven presents an excellent opportunity for potential resale, potentially yielding a 15-20% profit when the development is completed.

 

Embrace a serene and sophisticated lifestyle at Haven in Dubai. Your dream home awaits! 🏡🌿

Read More Read Less
Unique Properties Logo
AED 2.4 Million

Starting Price

Unique Properties Logo
Q3 2027

Completion Date

Unique Properties Logo
Villa, Townhouse

Property Type

Unique Properties Logo
DIFC, Dubai

Location

Features

  • Modern and contemporary architecture
  • Spacious and well-designed layouts
  • High-quality finishes and materials
  • Private balconies or terraces
  • Access to a wide range of amenities, including a swimming pool, gym, and children's play area
  • Located in a prime location in Dubai, with easy access to major roads and public transportation
  • Close to schools, hospitals, and shopping malls
Amenities
Tennis Court

Tennis Court

Basketball Court

Basketball Court

Swimming Pool

Swimming Pool

Sports Facilities

Sports Facilities

Smart Home System

Smart Home System

Green areas

Green areas

Public park

Public park

Shared Spa

Shared Spa

Location

Unique Peoperties
Unique Peoperties